Tuesday, March 24, 2009

work & no play?

Work. What is work? Well one way of putting it.. Its a job you do in order to get money every month. For me its a commitment in life in which the relationship needs to work out and u need to sacrifice. Or else, u will be the one that'll have to bear with the consequences alone. [Hunh?? Kinda One sided huh?] Well, that's one thing in life that u need to compromise with.
Ok, so u must be thinking like what the heck? I've only been working for like 1 week so far and it looks as if i'm giving up. Well, to be honest, i'm giving up coz i'm bored like hell. The person incharge of me is on medical leave and i've got nothing to do "AT ALL"!! Give me anything to do and i'll do it. That's y i'm so free to type up this blog.
So you must be thinking y the title work & no play? Let me tell you that even though i'm at work, but i've got no work to do. So i play. But once i reach home, a place where i can rest and play. Then it occurs to me, i got lots of work to do when i reach home.
In the end i've decided work is play, and play is work.

No comments:

Post a Comment