Friday, March 27, 2009

locked myself out of my own room??

yupp, the title says it all.. [damn that broken glass!!]
Just now, i locked myself out of my own room and locked myself in my own house.. hahaha.. funny, but really it isn't. A few minutes before that.. I heard some glass broke.. went out to fix it and cut my itty bitty finger quite deep..
Then i rushed around to get out the house quickly before they started spraying those denggi smoke.. Out of all the confusion, i locked my room door and rushed to the living room to collecct all my stuff and went to the front door. When i reached the front door i checked my pocket, and GREAT surprise..my house keys wasn't there.. So guess what i did then?? i kicked my room door.. I went at it with a knife, scissors.. anything u can think of..
in the end i was able to open it using a card (like james bond) damn what a waste of a once beautiful door.. now i have a cut on my finger.. blisters on my hand and my leg has cramps..
argghh!! the pain still there..

No comments:

Post a Comment