Monday, March 23, 2009

Living and Expenses

Arriving in JB, life has been a little hectic. Where to work, where should i stay, how will i spend whats left of my money, where to eat. Every bit in my head kept thinking how? How will i survive this. Yes, i know. It's not as if my mum isn't in JB, but still. It's hard for me and no one could imagine how hard.
Then, there's my grandparents. Always there, asking me stuff i dont even know how to answer. But then, they really were helpful when i told them about searching for a job. Now, i finally have a job to do. OK so u think that it's coz my grandparents helped. So what? It's temporary anyways, so nit'll give me time to look for a different job rite? At least i'm doing something rather than nothing.
Now, i'm thinking. Maybe, just maybe, i'll be fine. After all, it's already been a month since i moved to JB. Until this morning, when it hit me. I only have RM20 to survive til end if this month. Now what happened to all my money? i did some calculations, rent, groceries, toileteries, etc. Yupp, all costed up to RM1,000 and that's all my savings there. Now the real trouble begins, how will i handle this? herm.. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment