Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons

I've always heard or maybe seen a quote that says; "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonades". I know it's meant to give some sort of encouragement. However, what if the person receiving those lemons are allergic to it? Do you still go and make lemonades with it?


I've only started thinking about it ever since lemons been pouring in my life lately. I know i'm not allergic to them, but when you think about it carefully, with all those lemons, even I would end up being allergic to them. Anyways, moving on from the lemons. My life currently has been one big battle.


As my life spirals down this long and winding tunnel, I think finally I am seeing the so called light at the end of this hectic battle. Eventhough I feel like life is about to change, I still have doubt deep in my heart because i know that lemons just don't disappear from your life until you've actually dealt with if not all but most of it. Afterall, I have finally decided that instead of making leamonades with all those lemons, I can also make lemon meringue and maybe some cheese cake. XD

All I can say is that; 'when life gives you lemons, you utilize every single one of them until you really feel satisfied with the outcome'. Afterall, it's your own life and no matter how hard you try to just go with the flow, you really have to deal with all the poblems because if you never try, you'll never find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment