Monday, October 31, 2011

what is going on in my head? *scream*

Lately, my world has been spinning out of balance. I feel as if the world is literally upside down on it's sphere. Why, u ask? Well, to put it simply. My life is out of balance. Last year, i was just getting over a really bad relationship. Now this year, I am planning my future plans with a certain someone.
I don't know what happened exactly, but it's happening. Some people may say that it's a bit too soon. Some people just think it's the right timing. But, what do i think?
Truth be told, i am not even sure what's going to happen. It's not that i'm not ready. It's more to the fact that am i able to do it or not. I look at myself everyday and i think. One minute i feel like i can do just about anything, then the next minute comes along and i feel like, 'oh shit! if i can't get this done how can i be someone's wife?'
i guess i just have to figure out what's best. After all, it's my own future. I have to think it through myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment