Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oopps!! i'm sorry i banged your car -.-

I am so frustrated!! in all my 7 years of driving, i have never ever had an accident involving other cars... seriously!! NEVER!! but up until last Sunday, my luck changed... i banged a car... -.- it was not the light kind of bang like a kiss on the cheeks. It was a head on hard collision...
What the hell was running through my head that time, we will never know since i also don't quite understand it myself. All i remember is the loud *crash* i heard and all that i remember before that was just a bright light and there goes my beautiful record/reputation out the window... *sigh*
Anyways, some of you must be thinking what happened to the car i made the impact on?? well, here comes the funny part, the driver is actually my boyfriend... -.- so i bet you're really laughing your head off rite now... i mean out of all the people i would actually crash into, it had to be my own boyfriends car... *big sigh* I guess your probably thinking i did it on purpose.. but i swear, i didn't... we didn't have a fight or anything like that at all... i just happened to press the gas at the wrong time... -.-
So now, the big deal is what am i gonna do about it?? well, i guess it's time to do some major damage to my pocket for the car's body kit instead.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment