Sunday, April 17, 2011

a dream, a past and my tears

i had a dream, i saw what i have long forgotten. In my dream, i tried to run away from the hurtful past, but it caught up with me. and when i woke up, i felt the tears streaming down the way it did before. only this time it's not because i was hurt but this time it's because i felt sad and broken-hearted. 

i know i should forget the past, but sometimes it haunts me in my dreams and it always comes in my happiest times. i sometimes wonder, why does my past always comes in my dreams when at times i have forgiven it? does he miss me? or is it because somewhere deep inside me, there is still a part of him?

whatever it is, i know that it was a part me once. i no longer have the feeling of blaming him for what he has done and i hope that he has a good life ahead. i also hope that maybe one day, he'll understand that i did what i had to do so i don't hurt myself any longer. and i  am happy how things are now with my life, my love and my work.



123RF Stock Photos

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for the thing that is making you have bad dreams. I hope that they help you work through this thing. Bad memories are always with us but over time they become easier to deal with.

    {{ hugs }}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~thanks~~
    the bad memories made me stronger and although it was bad, i still cherish it coz we can never change it~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going thru the same kind of thing. I think it happens because during the day, we push the grief aside but when we sleep, our subconscious aknowledges that we still have a lot of pain...it is rough....

    ReplyDelete