Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~It's My BirThdaY~

Yupp2, i'm 24 now~~ wow~~!!

When looking back in my life, there are so many memories that i have had so many good ones and bad ones. But nonetheless they are still memorable memories for me. By being here til today, makes me think about all those people that has come n go in my life. Most of the them are the people that has made a big impact towards the me i am now.

Since it's my birthday~~ i got a special surprise from my special sum1~~ i know you all might be thinking that it's just lame.. but for me, this is the 1st time that sum1 other than my family member has done sumthing for me that will always be memorable~~

Anyways, after work i went over to my bf's place coz he wants to take me out to dinner so i went over n went straight into his house n headed for the kitchen coz i wanted to throw the rubbish.. along the way, i cursed at all the mess left over on the kitchen table. n i didnt actually notice that the surprise was there coz i didnt bother to turn on the lights until he turned on the light n there it was... my very 1st teddy bouquet~~!!! i was so happy to see it, n it was happy to see me too~~!! :P Anyways, after takin my Jo Junior, We went out to Tony Roma at MidValley to eat dinner~~ everything bout the night was so perfect~~!! N i really felt like i was being pampered~~~~ 

But of course the  night had to end so now i'm just typin it down here for my memory n other people to envy~~ >=D huhuhu..

I guess it really is true that someday, after all the pain we've been thru. we really find that special someone that would shoot down the moon n stars just to make u smile. n i am grateful to have him in my life~~

I LoVe YoU JoJo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment