Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spontaneus Q&A bout.. ~ ME!!

Name      : Nurul Aiman
Sisters      : ~NIL~
Brothers   : 3 Younger Ones
Shoe size  : 5 @ 6
Height       : 148cm
Where do you live : Current location -Jay Bee-

Have you ever been on a plane : yepp.. yepp..
Swam in the ocean : of course i have~
Fallen asleep at school : not really~
Broken someone’s heart : think i did once
Fell off your chair : nope..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : when i was younger
Saved e-mails : of course.. they're evidence

What is your room like : very cramped
What’s right beside you: an office chair
What is the last thing you ate : currently eating KFC
Chicken pox : when i was small
Sore throat : long time oredi
Stitches : never got stitches before
Broken nose : never!!

Do you Believe in love at first sight : of course i do!! duhh!!
Like picnics : hell yeah!!

Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : Mizz I-Ly
Last made you smile : My BF lorr~~
You last yelled at : I seldom yell at someone.. but i only yell @ my lil' bro~~

Today did you…
Talked to someone you like : i dont have anyone i like
Kissed anyone : nope nope
Get sick : not today~~
Talk to an ex : nope nope
Miss someone : Mizz I-Ly n Narry
Who do you really hate : Playerz n Boasters
Do you like your handwriting : not really
Are your toenails painted : not today~~
Whose bed others than yours you rather sleep in : my mum's or dad's coz it smells like them
What colour shirt are you wearing now : white with small red floral pattern
Are you a friendly person : definitely!! i get along with just about anyone!!
Do you have any pets : 5 cats, An Alligator Turtle, 2 Betta Fishes
Do you sleep with TV on : Only at my dad's
What are you doing rite now : doin this Q&A.. duhh!!
Can you handle the truth : even if i cant, i have to!!
Are you closer to your mother or father : i'm close to them all
Do you eat healthy : depends on my mood
Do you still have a picture of you and your ex : yupp2.. but its MIA somewhere
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : to either Mizz I-Ly or Narry
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : LOUD when needed, quite when unwanted
Are you confident : yepp2

5 things I was doing 10 years ago :
  1. Just came back from England
  2. Stayin at my grandma's house
  3. started to learn BM properly again
  4. made some new friends
  5. went to the library
5 things I would do if I were a billionnaire :
  1. give my mom n dad half of my Money
  2. Give some to my grandparents
  3. Build a house for charity (orphans n single mothers)
  4. Build a school for the poor only
  5. Donate to research facility for cancer n leukemia
5 of my bad habits : 
  1. Drive like hell
  2. sleep til late
  3. eat late
  4. on the internet a lot
  5. spend too much time talking on the phone
5 places I’ve lived/living :
  1. Denton, Texas, US (born there)
  2. Jay Bee, Johor (spent my baby years there)
  3. Exeter, England (spent childhood there)
  4. Kuala Lumpur (teenage years)
  5. back in JB
Bagi sesape yg baca survey,tlg la jawab ye...

No comments:

Post a Comment