Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is She ReaLLy all thaT?

ok, I've been downloading this movie that i used to watch back when i was growin up into a teenager (ahaks~).
The movie's called She's All That. Back then it was kind of a top selling movie for teens, but n ow if u were to make a movie like that. It will probably end up badly coz it will be oh so yesterday.. haha.. The reason i downloaded it, is coz for me.. Its like re-living my teenage life.. Since now, i have to become an adult n work, work & work.. herm..
Anyways, watching this movie now makes me think of how lame the story is. (not really!! =) ) Its just that, its a movie.. everyone just knows what normally happens in movies...
And lastly, its coz of this movies oso.. that i fell in love wit the song : Kiss me by Sixpence none the richer..

ahaks~

ChoW~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment